- "The newfound art of reanimating dead tissue is a messy one, with a significant volume of necrotic sloughing expected from every new batch of soldiers. Doktor Straub has installed disposal tubes throughout the facility to ensure that his work space is hydienic and...safe."
- — Notebook Information
The Disposal Tube is a utility featured within the Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies map The Final Reich. It is a garbage disposal system that can transport the player from the location of where a disposal tube can be found to the Sewers.
To actually turn on the three Disposal Tubes around the map, the player must first turn them on by activating the main control switch across from the MP-40 weapon locker within the Sewers. Pressing the button will open up the three tubes, as well as slightly open the cage around the Ubersprengen in the center of the Sewers.
The player can now go through the disposal tubes around the map, each costing 250 Jolts to use. When the player goes down it, they will be brought to the Sewers. When the player enters the Sewers, they will be in a cell like area, which raises when the player lands in it. Inside the cell is a button, which once pressed will raise the cage slightly around the Ubersprengen. When all three buttons have been pressed at the end of each disposal tube, the Ubersprengen will be unlocked for use.
There are a total of three different Disposal Tubes around the map, eaching bringing the player to the Sewers whenever they are used.
- Inside the Command Room, to the right of the Grease Gun weapon locker.
- Inside the Laboratory, near Schildblitz.
- At the tower, to the left of the Waffe 28 weapon locker.
- Upon approaching any of the Disposal Tubes, a jumpscare may occur of a zombie crawling out of it.