- "An EMP grenade that disrupts enemy equipment and HUDs."
- — Description
The Disruptor (also known as the EMP Disruptor) is a piece of Specialist equipment featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, exclusive to Leni "Zero" Vogel. It acts similar to the EMP Grenade from previous installments.
It was added to Blackout with the release of Patch 1.16.
Overview[edit | edit source]
As an EMP grenade, the Disruptor can be utilized to destroy various ground-based scorestreaks, as well as enemy abilities such as the Barricade. When the Disruptor explodes, the EMP effect given off by it can travel through surfaces, which can be useful for countering a Trophy System. Players affected by the Disruptor will have a static effect on their screens, and sights such as the Reflex Sight will lose their reticles.
Schema[edit | edit source]
- Disables equipment in a large radius.
- Disabled equipment can be hacked.
- Disrupts enemy HUDs for a short time.
- Also knocks out illuminated reticles.
- Affected targets trigger hitmarkers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Both the Disruptor and the Icepick have Zero's signature alien pixel charm on them.