- "A legend among Spetznaz. Wounded in 2nd Chechen War, removed from active duty. Re-learned how to walk, passed requirements to re-enlist. Served under Gen. Barkov until filing a complaint with Moscow, citing civilian deaths."
- — In-game bio
Dmitry Bale was born in 1984 in the Soviet Union. In 2005, Bale joined the Spetsnaz selection with his brother Maxim "Minotaur" and served in the Spetsgruppa A – Alpha Group in counter-terrorism where he achieved the rank of Staff Sergeant. Bale and "Minotaur" were described as "inseparable".
In 2009, Bale is gravely injured during the Kurbanov Hospital siege during the Second Chechen War. Bale suffered a C6 spinal cord injury from a gun shot wound. He was reported dead to "Minotaur" who was discharged for psychological trauma, blaming himself for the "death" of his brother.
Bale was allowed to continue active duty in an administrative role in the GRU. He was fully rehabilitated over five years. In April 2014, He passed the physical requirements for readmission into the Alpha Ground. Bale later served six months under General Roman Barkov until he filed formal complaint, citing civilian deaths.
In July 2019, Dmity tracked down his brother and recruted him for the Allegiance in November of the same year.
In March 2020, Al-Qatala's new leader Khaled Al-Asad launched a full-scale assault against Verdansk in Kastovia. Operators from Coalition and Allegiance were deployed to Verdansk to stop Al-Qatala as part of the Armistice initiative.
- Bale's blood type is AB-.
- Bale's dominant eye is the right eye.
- Bale has a vision of 20/20.
- Bale is specified as "Captain" in Minotaur's in-game biography.
- Unlike other operators who used melee weapons in their executions, Bale simply headbutts the victim.