- McCloskey: "Hey Braeburn, you look like you're gonna puke."
- Braeburn: "You know what Donnie, why don't you just- (vomits)"
- — McCloskey and Braeburn talking to each other before landing at Pointe du Hoc.
He survived crossing the Rhine River, and soon traveled with his company into Germany.
- McCloskey appears to be friends with Braeburn.
- In the mission "The Silo", he carries an M1919 Browning Machine Gun, but will switch back to his M1A1 Carbine.
- McCloskey can be killed without penalty after defending "Hill 400" after he says "Who are those guys, Sarge?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.