- "Big rainy Russian farm. Excellent for Sabotage matches."
- — In-game description
Downpour is a level with low visibility due to the unceasing rain. There are two mounted M249 SAWs on this level, on the second floor of each team's respective spawn building.
Visually, the map is similar to geometry from the campaign level "Hunted".
Snipers may be subject to harder circumstances as other maps, as the low visibility may obscure the view over a long range. However, ghillie suits still provide a solid source of camouflage, due to the map's darkness. Submachine guns and assault rifles work best on this map.
Old School Mode Edit
Downpour appears in Old School Mode as a supported map. It features a total of 11 sprites.
- RPG-7 - Found in the barn towards the south-eastern corner of the map.
- M60E4 w/ Red Dot Sight - Found behind the greenhouse at the easternmost part of the map.
- Frag Grenade
- Found next to two greenhouses at the northeastern corner of the map.
- Found inside a building north of the western building with the mounted M249 SAW, towards the western edge of the map.
- Stopping Power - Found in front of the eastern building with the mounted M249 SAW.
- Desert Eagle - Found next to two sheds near the giant gas tank in the middle of the map.
- Dragunov - Found on the roof of the center building.
- W1200 w/ Grip - Found underneath the roof of the northernmost building.
- Last Stand - Found in front of the western building with the mounted M249 SAW.
- P90 w/ ACOG Scope - Found in the field towards the south-westernmost part of the map, near the destroyed Ural.
- M4A1 w/ Silencer - Found in the middle of three houses towards the north-western corner of the map.
- This map is featured in an episode of the television series Chuck. In the episode, Morgan is seen playing a match on the map.