- "Hidden drone facility in the heart of the Myanmar jungles. Great long engagements down the center, fun close quarters fights inside the facility."
- — Map description
Drone is a multiplayer map in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. The map features a hidden factory in the jungles of Myanmar for drones used by the military. In multiplayer, the two factions that oppose each other are the SEALs and the SDC.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Parking Lot[edit | edit source]
The parking lot serves as the SDC starting spawn. It features a small building, and two entrances to the facility. The first one is the sliding door, and the second is a stairway going to a small room with a big window.
Jungle Area[edit | edit source]
The Jungle Area serves as the Seals starting spawn. It features an area partially covered by rocks, a common place for snipers.
Facility[edit | edit source]
The facility is the main part of the map. There are two main buildings connected by a small bridge, each having multiple rooms.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The mechanical doors open automatically when the player or RC-XD is nearby, and when the doors are shot, but not from explosives.
- The drone being made is in a loop, with the same parts being supplied and disposed. The drone itself being the Lodestar.
- The Strike Force mission that takes place in this map claims that it takes place in Himachal Pradesh, Northern India but this map claims it takes place in the jungles of Myanmar.
- If the player looks at the mountains in the SDC spawn, one can see a temple.