Elemental Pop is a Perk-a-Cola featured in Zombies. It was introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War in the map Die Maschine. The perk machine doubles as an arcade machine, and when acquired gives every bullet fired by the player a small chance to apply a random base Ammo Mod effect at the base tier. The perk icon is pink with a bullet breaking through a skull.
Starting at Level 41, players can upgrade Elemental Pop's effects with the use of Aetherium Crystals.
- Tier I - Equipment damage also has a small chance to apply a random base Ammo Mod effect.
- Tier II - Reduced Ammo Mod cooldowns by 20%.
- Tier III - When random Ammo Mod is applied, it uses the Ammo Mod's current Skill Tier instead of the base.
- Tier IV - Increase enemy elemental weakness damage by 50%.
- Tier V - Reloading creates an electric damage discharge that damages and stuns nearby normal enemies. The more empty the magazine, the stronger the damage.
The Elemental Pop perk machine serves two different functions, as both a beverage vending machine and an arcade cabinet. A joystick and a total of eight buttons can be seen on the machine, as well as a screen showcasing a pixelated band playing, as well as the name of the perk. The machine is adorned with various neon lights in the style of fireworks, whereas there are two firework rockets on the sides of the machine. The machine, like all Perk-a-Colas in Black Ops Cold War, dispenses cans, which can be seen stored underneath the screen.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Die Maschine - At Main Power, to the left of the stairs leading up to the Yard. It can also be purchased from Der Wunderfizz and obtained as a Legendary reward from the Trials system.
- Zombies Onslaught - Randomly acquired from a Random Perk power-up.
- Firebase Z - Found within Der Wunderfizz. It can also be obtained as a Legendary reward from the Trials system.
- Outbreak - Can be purchased from Der Wunderfizz or randomly acquired from a Random Perk power-up. It can also be obtained as a Legendary reward from the Trials system.
- Mauer der Toten - In the Power Room, adjacent to the Power Switch and the Milano 821. It can also be purchased from Der Wunderfizz, obtained as a Legendary reward from the Trials system, and randomly rewarded from the Nightclub easter egg.
- Forsaken - In Burger Town, to the left of the FFAR 1. It can also be purchased from Der Wunderfizz and obtained as a Legendary reward from the Trials system.
- According to the nutrition facts on the Elemental Pop can, one can of Elemental Pop contains: 1 calorie, 0g of total fat, 45g of sodium, 0g of total carb, 0g of sugars, and 0g of protein.
- According to the ingredients list on the Elemental Pop can, Elemental Pop contains the following: Bromide seltzer, calcium, chromium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, sulfur, and less than 2% of Aetherium.
- Elemental Pop’s jingle is sung by Elena Siegman.
- According to intel in Outbreak, the name Elemental Pop is taken from a band who are well known for their "popular title track" (jingle) and "hit arcade game" (Perk-a-Cola Machine).
- Similarly to the Double Tap Root Beer jingle, one could hear someone repeatedly saying "pop" later in Elemental Pop’s jingle.