Elemental Pop is a Perk-a-Cola featured in Zombies. It was introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War in the map Die Maschine. The perk machine doubles as an arcade machine, and when acquired gives every bullet fired by the player a small chance to apply a random base Ammo Mod effect at the base tier.
Tiers[edit | edit source]
Starting a Level 41, players can upgrade Elemental Pop's effects with the use of Aetherium Crystals.
- Tier I - Equipment damage also has a small chance to apply a random base Ammo Mod effect.
- Tier II - Reduced Ammo Mod cooldowns by 20%.
- Tier III - When random Ammo Mod is applied, it uses the Ammo Mod's current Skill Tier instead of the base.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War[edit | edit source]
- Die Maschine - At Main Power, to the left of the stairs leading up to the Yard.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the nutrition facts on the Elemental Pop can, one can of Elemental Pop contains: 1 calorie, 0g of total fat, 45g of sodium, 0g of total carb, 0g of sugars, and 0g of protein.
- According to the ingredients list on the Elemental Pop can, Elemental Pop contains the following: Bromide seltzer, calcium, chromium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, sulfur, and less than 2% of Aetherium.
- The Elemental Pop Jingle is sung by Elena Siegman, a prominent singer within the Easter Egg Songs from Treyarch Zombies.