Elemental Pop is a Perk-a-Cola featured in Zombies. It was introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War in the map Die Maschine. The perk machine doubles as an arcade machine, and when acquired gives every bullet fired by the player a small chance to apply a random base Ammo Mod effect at the base tier. The perk icon is pink with a bullet breaking through a skull.
Starting at Level 41, players can upgrade Elemental Pop's effects with the use of Aetherium Crystals.
- Tier I - Equipment damage also has a small chance to apply a random base Ammo Mod effect.
- Tier II - Reduced Ammo Mod cooldowns by 20%.
- Tier III - When random Ammo Mod is applied, it uses the Ammo Mod's current Skill Tier instead of the base.
- Tier IV - Increase enemy elemental weakness damage by 50%.
- Tier V - Reloading creates an electric damage discharge that damages and stuns nearby normal enemies. The more empty the magazine, the stronger the damage.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Die Maschine - At Main Power, to the left of the stairs leading up to the Yard. It can also be purchased from Der Wunderfizz and obtained as a Legendary reward from the Trials system.
- Zombies Onslaught - Randomly acquired from a Random Perk power-up.
- Firebase Z - Found within Der Wunderfizz. It can also be obtained as a Legendary reward from the Trials system.
- Outbreak - Can be purchased from Der Wunderfizz or randomly acquired from a Random Perk power-up. It can also be obtained as a Legendary reward from the Trials system.
- According to the nutrition facts on the Elemental Pop can, one can of Elemental Pop contains: 1 calorie, 0g of total fat, 45g of sodium, 0g of total carb, 0g of sugars, and 0g of protein.
- According to the ingredients list on the Elemental Pop can, Elemental Pop contains the following: Bromide seltzer, calcium, chromium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, sulfur, and less than 2% of Aetherium.
- Elemental Pop’s jingle is sung by Elena Siegman.