- "Be a rockstar, take the stage and control the sight lines in this rock amphitheater."
- — Map Description
- Many famous London landmarks can be seen in the background of the map. They are The Shard, Tower Bridge, London Bridge, "The Gherkin", the London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral.
- The "London Music Festival" runs from September 25th to September 27th 2026.
- The map takes place on September 25th, 2026 which can be figured out by combining the information on one of the posters in the concession building and the name of the performing act displayed next to the stage.
- Bands playing at the "London Music Festival" are emCee, Jaye Xee, Bornoe KP, Lazee Mia and I full Oro.
- A rare photo of the early map of Encore is shown in the pre-lobby room while in (or without) countdown. The design did not have a spikey canopy; instead, the canopy used to be circular.
- The drums found backstage will make noises if knifed/shot.
- In the trailer for Uprising, one could see that it was possible to go in the stands. However, this is impossible to do in the actual map. List of maps in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Included Bonus Revolution Uprising Vengeance Apocalypse
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.