|You'll be a blur in this image, so the users won't see you until you're very close.|
This article is in need of better quality images. Feel free to upload them to improve the article.
- "Ender, I'd find that funny if I wasn't freezing my can off!"
- — Sgt. Moody to Ender after he asks if they can skip their patrol.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Private Ender joined the 101st Airborne Parachute Infantry in 1942 and went through Basic Training at Camp Toccoa.He is part of a patrol team during the Battle of the Bulge with Sergeant Moody and Corporal Riley. The patrol ended up running into German Panzer's and Panzer-Grenadier's in Bastogne and most of the men were KIA out. He escaped with Moody and Riley. On the way back, he is wounded in the jeep ride to HQ. He makes it back to HQ and is treated for his wounds, but is not seen afterwards. He speaks with a thick Boston accent.
Sources say he was pulled off the line at Bastogne and sent to a U.S. Army Field Hospital and possibly sent home.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Sarge, couldn't we skip the patrol and go straight to the hot chow?"
- "Sarge, they got Joey!"
- "Hey Sarge - you're passing on the right."
- "Oh man, I don't like this!"
- "My feet, I can't feel my feet. It's cold."