Energy Mine is a Field Upgrade introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies. It creates a mine of pure energy that detonates on proximity of enemies, dealing explosive damage.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- "Create a mine of pure energy that detonates on proximity of enemies, dealing explosive damage."
- — Create-A-Class description
Like all Field Upgrades in Zombies, the Energy Mine can be upgraded using Aetherium Crystals.
- Upgrade I: Increase maximum charges to 2.
- Upgrade II: Double the size of the blast.
- Upgrade III: Mine detonates 2 times in rapid succession.
- Upgrade IV: Enemies damaged by the blast have their armor destroyed.
- Upgrade V: Mine detonates 3 times in rapid succession, stunning Special enemies.
Call of Duty: Vanguard
- "The Dragon of Saraxis spawns an Aethereal explosion, dealing massive damage to enemies who set it off."
- — Description
Energy Mine returns in Call of Duty: Vanguard, where it is associated with the Artifact known as the Dragon of Saraxis.