|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
The Engineer's main focus is on improving various utilities. By default, should an engineer plant the Laser Drill, the laser drill will start off with 125 health instead of the usual 100. The engineer will also be able to earn more cash. Engineers are the only class that do not discard all weapons while repairing the drill, and engineers retain the ability to fire their weapons while repairing.
By upgrading the class, engineers become more adept at repairing the drill, as well as increasing the overall value of traps. At the final upgrade, the engineer will get a straight damage increase from explosives and traps, while also receiving a fifty percent size increase to his/her wallet.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Provide armor for the drill and earn more bonus cash.
- +1 (Cost: 1): Repair the drill faster.
- +2 (Cost: 1): Traps earn cash back.
- +3 (Cost: 2): Increased protection while repairing the drill and traps last longer.
- +4 (Cost: 3): Increased trap and explosive damage and a larger wallet to hold more cash.
- Engineer Upgrade: Lays down a stasis field that Cryptids cannot enter. Upgrading causes it to last longer.
References[edit | edit source]