Euphrates Bridge is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The map is designed for 6 vs 6 matches.
The map takes place outside of a town in Urzikstan with the main focus being the bridge situated in the middle of the map. Part of the map is also where campaign missions Hunting Party and Captive takes place. Al-Qatala banners and flags can be found in some areas, including the bridge with a large banner draped at the side among the wreckage.
- Using Spectator Mode, a low-poly rendition of Invasion from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 can be found outside the map. The layout of the map can be seen on the minimap. The bridge area set outside of Invasion is where this map takes place.
- In the Multiplayer Reveal Trailer, the map was set "2 km outside of El Basrak, Urzikstan" on Day 16 - 13:57:25
- In the western upper section, where the river stream stretches through the map, a minefield on the out-of-bounds part can be seen.
- A photo showcasing a bird's eye view of Euphrates Bridge is seen pinned on a bulletin board along with many more photos in Barkov's Estate. These photos appear once again in Khandor Hideout as well as in a secret room in the Acropolis International Stadium of Verdansk.
- Near to the Allegiance spawn is a toppled down statue of an unknown person.
- Radio sets can be found which play snippets of the background radio transmissions heard during the Russo-American War missions in Modern Warfare 2.
- Somewhere near to the Coalition spawn are barbed wires which prevent the player from crossing it to the out-of-bounds region. This barbed wire will deal damage to anyone who touches it.