|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
Euphrates Bridge is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The map is designed for 6 vs 6 matches.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The map takes place outside of a town in Urzikstan with the main focus been the bridge situated in the middle of the map. Part of the map is also where campaign missions Hunting Party and Captive takes place. Al-Qatala banners and flags can be found in some areas, including the bridge with a large banner draped at the side among the wreckage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Using Spectator Mode, a low-poly rendition of Invasion from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 can be found outside the map. The layout of the map can be seen on the minimap. The bridge area set outside of Invasion is where this map takes place.
- Euphrates Bridge is a reimagining of Invasion.
- The map bears some resemblance to a location where the chapter "Team Player" took place in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- In the Multiplayer Reveal Trailer, the map was set "2 km outside of El Basrak, Urzikstan" on Day 16 - 13:57:25
- In the western upper section, where the river stream stretches through the map, a minefield on the out-of-bounds part can be seen. If one decides to traverse there, no mines will be set off.
- When compared to the map used for the singleplayer mission Hunting Party, the multiplayer map is a lot 'emptier' with fewer buildings.
- A photo showcasing a bird's eye view of Euphrates Bridge is seen pinned on a bulletin board along with many more photos in Barkov's Estate. These photos appear once again in Khandor Hideout as well as in a secret room in the Acropolis International Stadium of Verdansk.