- "Los Angeles bullet train station. Good long to medium engagements up and down the bullet train tracks."
- — Map description
Express is a multiplayer map featured in the game Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
The map is set at the Los Angeles terminal for the California High-Speed Rail. It features fast-moving bullet trains that can kill. Around the map there are numerous tight corridors and rooms, along with an open area in the middle.The stationary trains can also be climbed .
- In the small building of the middle of the map, inside, there's 2 computers that shows the Lodestar plane.
- As fully shown, the bullet train runs from Los Angeles to San Francisco .
- Both Arrival/Departure tunnels have movie advertisements about 3 maps: Hijacked, Turbine, and Meltdown.
- One of the ad shows a picture of a lady with perfume, takes back to Modern Warfare 3's map, Terminal and Arkaden. In MW3, it's an ad called "Kasimira". BO2 is "Perfume".
- There is a phrase painted on a wall of the map saying that "Zombies are coming".
- This map and Plaza have very similar map layouts. The two minimap images look very similar.