- "Los Angeles bullet train station. Good long to medium engagements up and down the bullet train tracks."
- — Map description
Express is a multiplayer map featured in the game Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
The map is set at the Los Angeles terminal for the California High-Speed Rail. It features fast-moving bullet trains that can kill. The map is centered around numerous tight corridors and rooms, along with an open area in the middle. There is a stationary train in the arrivals platform that has three accessible partitions that provide access from one platform to the other. The player's whereabouts on the map can be determined by the interiors; a baggage coach, a passenger coach with seating along one side only, and the southern-most one with seats along both sides.
- In the info building in the middle of the map, inside, there are two computers that show the Lodestar plane.
- The bullet train runs from Los Angeles to San Francisco and is actually being planned to be built at this time of writing.
- Both Arrival and Departure tunnels have movie advertisements about four other maps: Hijacked, Turbine, Yemen and Meltdown.
- One of the advertisements depicts a woman as seen in the Kasimira adverts in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- This map is perfectly symmetrical, aside from minor details like trash cans or desks. It is one of four maps that are mostly the same on both sides, the others being Plaza, Meltdown, and Hydro. Plaza and this map have similar layouts, the two minimap images look very similar.
- There are trains running throughout the game, with one coming at the first and third quarters of each game. This is not true on Search and Destroy, where trains appear twice a round.
- If the player goes to the bottom of the minimap, they may find a ladder. Climbing up this will bring the player to a board with post-it notes on it reading various messages such as "Zombies are coming" and "fix turbine.
- If the player looks on the list of stops the train was supposed to take, one of the stops is where the first TranZit map, Green Run is set. Also, if they go to the map Green Run, and goes to the bus path between the farm and power station, it is possible to see train tracks.
- If a player is killed by the bullet train, the killcam will show the train in first person hitting the player.
- There is an inaccessible fast food restaurant on ground level of the terminal.
- A player can stick a semtex or a c4 to the bullet train.