The F-85B Bullshark is a STOVL aircraft appearing in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. It is usable in the mission "Sand Castle".
- Designed by: Chinese Aerospace Technology Corporation
- Designed: 2048
- Produced: 2054-present
- Number built: 300+
- Weight: 11 tons empty; 28 tons max loaded weight; max takeoff weight is 38 tons
- Length: 15 meters
- Width: 9 meters
- Height: 3.8 meters
- Crew: 1
- Armor: Ceramic composite plate
- Active defenses: Optionally installed e-war EWSP package; chaff/flare pods
- Engine: Single afterburning turbofan
- Power/weight: Dry thrust 135kN; with afterburner is 220kN
- Fuel capacity: 10,000kg without external fuel pods; 12,000kg with non-stealth underwing-slung twin fuel pods
- Operational range: 3000km on internal fuel load
- Speed: Mach 2.4+
An unpiloted Bullshark standing by.
The heads-up-display of the Bullshark targeting an ASP-ML.