- "An abandoned research facility has been overrun by Zombies. Unlock its secrets to survive."
- — Description
First Room (Starting Room)
In here, the M14 can be found for 1800 points and the M1891/59 for 300 points, but it is recommended that the player use the Throwing Knife because the zombies in the first round are still weak. There are a total of five windows in this room and each one with a barricade. There is an obstacle (a couch) blocking the path, which can be removed for 5000 points. Removing the couch will give the player access to the second floor.There are 5 windows inside the starting room
This room contains a Mystery Locker (DS version of the Mystery Box) which can be purchased for 950 points and a M16A1 that can be purchased for 2500 Points and also a Remington 870 for 1200 points. There is also a door which leads to the downstairs which costs 10000 points. A good camping spot on this floor is in the small room with the M16A1. In a two-player match, one man watches the window, and the other watches the entrance. There are a total of 5 barricades in this area.
Downstairs (Final Room)
In this room the player can find the PPSh-41 for 5000 points, a XM22 for 4000 points, a M79 Grenade Launcher for 3500 points, and finally a M16A1 with a Grenade Launcher is available for 7500 points. Fragmentation Grenades are also available for purchase. In this room, however, there are only four barricades, compared to five in the other rooms.
- M14 (1800, in the starting room)
- M1891/59 (300, in the starting room)
- M16A1 (2500 without Grenade Launcher, 7500 with; without is on the second floor, with is in the final room)
- Remington 870 (1200, on the second floor)
- PPSh-41 (5000, in the final room)
- XM22 (4000, in the final room)
- M79 (3500, in the final room)
- Fragmentation Grenades (in the final room)
- M16A1 (Standard/Grenade Launcher/ACOG)
- AK-47 (Standard/Grenade Launcher/ACOG)
- M14 (Standard/Sniper Scope)
- Remington 870
- On the second floor on the wall it says "The end is near" and under it shows a Hellhound paw print.
- Pieces of this map can be seen at the end of the campaign mission "On The Run".
- In the final room, it seems as if someone broke into the air ducts and escaped.