- "Team boosters for heightened vision and hearing. See enemies through walls."
- — Description.
Feral Instincts is a Team Support item that appears in Call of Duty: Ghosts, mode Extinction. It allows the player to see Cryptids through walls. The upgrades are very useful for mobility and health regeneration, in addition to longer perception.
Upgrading Feral Instincts will give recipients bonus effects, such as movement speed buffs, as well as extend the effect of Feral Instincts.
Due to the ability to see Cryptids through walls, it is extremely valuable to use when the player(s) needs to find the Leper, since it will be highlighted and its oddly timid behaviour will give itself away to the player(s).
- Team boosters for heightened vision and hearing. See enemies through walls.
- +1 (Cost: 1): Move 20% faster while boosted.
- +2 (Cost: 1): Regenerate health faster.
- +3 (Cost: 1): Increases the booster's duration by 2x.
- +4 (Cost: 1): Increases the booster's duration by 3x and adds increased sprint endurance.
- Previously when activated Feral Instincts would cause the players screen to gain a yellow tint for the duration of the item's effects. This tint was later removed but can still be seen on the Wii U version of the game as it has not received the update.