Hello all, I recently discussed this in the chat, but it definitely needs a forum. Currently we don't have any pages on the clothing articles of advanced warfare. I believe we're obligated to get this information on the wiki as soon as possible, And i think its achievable. The reason for this forum though is to discuss how we would be creating the pages. It would definitely be crazy to have a page for each and every article of clothing, So I think the best way to do so is to have one page per category. I.E we have one giant page for Pants, one giant page for Exo's, etc. I have a preview to explain it better:
Atlas Custom ExoEdit
|Atlas Custom Exo|
Something describing the look, how you get it, etc.
The Sentinel Exo is awesome.
So we'd have a whole page for Exo Skeletons, fully detailed. I think it'll be great, and its probably something a lot of people are going to be looking into also. Leave your thoughts below. KλT 03:21, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
DiscussionEditI think the easiest thing to do is to have set pages, since I'm certain nearly everything comes in a set, and that minimises pages, without having a huge page. So for example we could have a KVA Assassin page, which would on it have the Helmet, Loadout and so on. 03:23, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Not a bad idea. 04:05, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
i think we should just do it like for the codg customization stuff-1 page for it all. RisingSun2013 21:39, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
- How many sets are there? It seems like it might be easier to put all the sets on a single page. I doubt there'd be more than a few sentences at best for the set pages. Conqueror of all Zombies (talk) 17:20, December 24, 2014 (UTC)
- As an example of my lack of attention that this was being discussed...this page was created as an example, i doubt this page will be TOO big in the end, but i'll let you all decide.
- Here is the page Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Customisation Items
- 17:33, December 24, 2014 (UTC)