- "The player can fire their weapon without expending any ammo, even if the clip is empty."
- — Description
Freefire is a special ability featured in the Nazi Zombies mode of Call of Duty: WWII. When activated, it will provide the player infinite ammunition for a limited time, similarly to the Open Fire powerup from the Zombies mode of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Like the other special abilities, the player can equip special Raven Research mods onto the special ability via the "Loadouts" menu, but like the others, only the upgrades that apply to the Freefire special ability can be put on said special ability.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Freefire affects all weapons, including Wonder Weapons.
- Weapons that only have one round in the magazine (such as the Blunderbuss) do not need to reload and can be continually fired. (Unlike Open Fire)
- Weapons that have run out of ammo will have one magazine refilled.
- If a teammate uses freefire, the team will be notified by the activation sound and a yellow ring around the teammate's character icon.
- Weapons that have special effects when upgraded (such as the De Lisle and Blunderbuss) will have a delay before their special effect will occur again.
Freefire Special Mods[edit | edit source]
- Explosives Handler - Give yourself and nearby allies 2 lethals while activating Freefire.
- Ammo Carrier - Nearby teammates receive a full clip of ammo when activating Freefire.
- Squad Tactics - Nearby allies get a headshot damage bonus while using Freefire.
- Marksmanship - Headshots deal significantly increased damage while using Freefire.
- Mk. II - The player's weapon is upgraded while using Freefire.
Trivia[edit | edit source]