- "Factory transport depot. Cross the tracks to prove who is the dominant combatant in this classic-styled map."
- — Description
Freight is a small to medium-sized multiplayer map in Call of Duty: Ghosts. It takes place in a factory transport depot.
Freight is a short-medium range map, with lots of opportunities to use shotguns and submachine guns. It also has areas that are good for assault rifles. Several buildings provide spots that can be used to use long range weapons from, like sniper rifles and light machine guns.
- Several doors on the warehouses can be opened/closed by finding and pressing buttons.
- There is a locked gate at the right of the Federation spawn; attacking it will open it permanently. At the other side of its underground tunnel is an interactive door.
- In here, there is also a "sprinkler" system on the ceiling. When an explosion goes off in here, they activate temporarily.
- On the right of the Ghosts spawn there is a container that bridges between the shipping crates and the middle building. Attacking the locked doors will open it permanently.
- A half ladder on the side of a warehouse. A bullet will cause the rest of it to fall, allowing players to access the very top of the inside of the building.
- Inside a crate only accessible in Spectator mode, a teddy bear can be seen. As well as a STOP sign next to a hammer and a clock, referencing the iconic line, "Stop. Hammer time!", in MC Hammer's 1990's song U Can't Touch This.
- On one of the buildings, there is a large poster that says 'PORTER'. Directly referencing the Infinity Ward art designer; Jon Porter.
- A train whistle coming from outside the map can be heard periodically.
- Some shipment containers bear the label of Fregata Industries from Modern Warfare 3, albeit without the logo.