|You'll be a blur in this image, so the users won't see you until you're very close.|
This article is in need of better quality images. Feel free to upload them to improve the article.
Gator is seen throughout the level fighting alongside Team Metal. He is seen with two other Delta Operatives. Later at the end of the level he along with Sandman, Truck, Frost, Grinch, Volk, and the two other operatives fly away on the Little Bird extraction helicopter.
- Gator is the name of a member of Task Force 141 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, it is unknown if the two are the same person.
- A soldier named Gator is also seen in Delta Force in Survival Mode missions once in a while.
- Gator may sometimes change skins during transition scenes in "Iron Lady", this may not happen all the time.
- Gator's appearance is randomly generated.
- Gator's attachments on his M16A4 are randomly generated; he can have either an Red Dot Sight, Holographic Sight, M203 or ACOG scope on his weapon. Sometimes, he will have no attachments on his M16A4 during the entire level, or other times, he will swap attachments between scenes.
- If Gator spawns with an M203 on his M16A4, he will not use it during battle, much like all other NPCs in the series, with the exception of Sgt. Foley of Modern Warfare 2.
- Gator will tag along with the drivers of Uniform 6-2 during the battle on the bridge.