Gear is a system in the multiplayer of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, similar to perks. Gear costs 1 allocation point in the Pick Ten System, and has its own slot in Create-A-Class. Each class can only have a single gear.
List of Gear
- Equipment Charge: Equipment and Specialist Weapons recharge faster. Replaces Overclock.
- Stim Shot: Heal faster with faster recharge. Users can fire their weapons from the hip when healing.
- COMSEC Device: Scorestreaks are earned at a discounted cost. Replaces Hardline.
- Body Armor: Reduces enemies' bullet damage at the cost of slower movement. Destroyed after receiving enough damage. This is the only gear that has negative affects, and is also the only one that can be destroyed. Weapons with FMJ destroy armor faster.
- Acoustic Sensor: Enemy movements are easier to hear. Replaces Awareness from Black Ops II and III.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.