- "Ghostface is back. A new psychopath is terrorizing the streets of Woodsboro once again with a new set of rules."
- — In-game biography
Ghostface is an operator for the Warsaw Pact faction featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone. Ghostface was released on October 19th, 2021 during Season Six of content for Black Ops Cold War with The Haunting event as part of the "Scream Operator Bundle" which was available until November 18th, 2021.
Ghostface also served as the announcer during the Ghosts of Verdansk limited time gamemode.
|Name||Rarity||Image||How to obtain|
|Ghostface||Legendary||Bundle Tracer Pack: Scream Operator Bundle|
Ghostface's Phone Messages
- Main article: Ghosts of Verdansk/Phone Messages
- Ghostface's Finishing Move, "Violent End", is a direct reference to a death scene in Scream (2022).
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- On October 6, 2021 with Season Six update, Ghostface was accidentally revealed early due to a bug that would kick players out of their Zombie lobbies. 
- Their existence would eventually be confirmed by the official Call of Duty official Twitter account moments after. 
- Ghostface has a unique pose when walking in the menu screen, either holding a weapon by the hip or their knife above their head.
- This does not apply when using shotguns or pistols as the display weapon.
- If the player equips a knife as their showcase weapon, Ghostface's equip animation will change from pulling out a knife from behind their back to spinning the knife in their hand.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- In the Ghosts of Verdansk limited-time mode, players can find ringing phones, which upon interaction will trigger a voice line from Ghostface, addressing the player's Operator character by name. This applied to both Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War operators, with the exception of Jackal.
- Ghostface will reference elements from the Scream franchise in voicelines, such as mentioning the fictional Stab film series and Randy Meeks's rules about surviving a horror movie.