Gun Runner is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This map is designed for 6v6 standard modes and includes a Night mode.
- There are several crates with the logo of "Zakhaev Arms" stamped on them around the map.
- The map was originally set in Russia pre-release.
- In the Multiplayer reveal trailer, Operation Gun Runner took place on Day 39 - 02:13:26, 9 kilometers outside Tavorsk, Russia.
- Four photos of Gun Runner are found pinned along with other photos in Barkov's Estate. These photos are also found in Khandor Hideout as well as the Acropolis International Stadium of Verdansk.
- In the Shipping Warehouse, there is an animal skin carpet in front of the TV.
- The name of the map is descriptive of the map's background.
- A gunrunner is a person who illegally imports firearms. And this is evidenced with Zakhaev Arms logos stamped across the map.
- Some of the open train cars have crates with Hellfire missiles. The same are seen in one of the cars in Station.