- "SERVICE RECORD:
1966- Enlisted 1 YORKS, Yorkshire Regiment Infantry
1970- Applies and qualifies for the SAS (Special Air Service). Assigned to 22 SAS
1973- Transfers to the SPT (Special Projects Team), receiving additional training in CQB combat, counterterrorism, and hostage rescue.
1975- Dishonorably discharged for [Classified].
1978- Stone reportedly working as a mercenary, training anti-Angolan separatist forces in Zaire.
1979- Unconfirmed intelligence places Stone in Afghanistan, allegedly involved in training pro-Soviet militias."
- — In-game biography
Harry Stone is an operator for the Warsaw Pact faction featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. He is playable in Multiplayer and Zombies modes within Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, as well as in Call of Duty: Warzone upon purchase of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
|Name||Rarity||Image||How to obtain|
|Belfast Bridge||Base||In Multiplayer, perform 15 Finishing Moves|
|Siege||Rare||Battle Pass Season Two Tier 30|
|Strike Team||Rare||Battle Pass Season Five Tier 40|
|Bone Marrow||Rare||Operator Mission|
|Instigator||Epic||Bundle Full Assault|
|Rock Slide||Epic||Bundle Hard Headed|
|Wolf||Epic||Bundle Warthog Warrior|
|Doombringer||Legendary||Bundle Cursed Highway Mastercraft Bundle|
|Expendable Asset||Legendary||Bundle Test Dummy|
|High Plains||Legendary||Bundle The Drifter|
|Kushwacked||Legendary||Bundle Tracer Pack: Stoner's Delight|
|Line Backer||Legendary||Bundle Road Rage II|
|Stealth||Legendary||Bundle City Ripper|
|Diabolical||Ultra||Bundle Chemical Reaction Pro Pack|
- Stone's blood type is O+.
- Stone has facial hair (resembling a moustache) under his mask.
- Stone's Instigator Skin has American dog tags instead of British ones.
- Stone has the American flag on his weapons in the Full Assault Pack and Warthog Warrior packs even though he was formerly a part of the SAS.
- Stone's Siege outfit is a reference to the 1980 Iranian Embassy Siege where the SAS rescued over twenty hostages from six gunmen of the DRFLA.
- As part of Season Three, Stone was given a new and much more expanded biography.