- "Member of the 22 SAS Special Projects Team, trained in Hostage Rescue and CQB Tactics. Dishonorably discharged, he became a mercenary selling his skills to the highest bidder. His service records remain classified."
- — In-game biography
Harry Stone is an operator for the Warsaw Pact faction featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. He is playable in Multiplayer and Zombies modes within Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, as well as in Call of Duty: Warzone upon purchase of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
|Name||Rarity||Image||How to obtain|
|Belfast Bridge||Base||In Multiplayer, perform 15 Finishing Moves|
|Siege||Rare||Unlocked at Tier 30 of Season Two Battle Pass|
|Instigator||Epic||Bundle Full Assault|
|Wolf||Epic||Bundle Warthog Warrior|
|Kushwacked||Legendary||Bundle Tracer Pack: Stoner's Delight|
|Stealth||Legendary||Bundle City Ripper|
- Stone's blood type is O+.
- Stone has facial hair (resembling a moustache) under his mask.
- Stone’s Instigator Skin has American dog tags instead of British ones.
- Stone has the American flag on his weapons in the Full Assault Pack and Warthog Warrior packs even though he was formerly a part of the SAS.
- Stone’s Siege outfit is a reference to the 1980 Iranian Embassy Siege where SAS had to rescue hostages from Islamic Terrorists.