- "PEER ASSESSMENT:
Ex-SAS colleagues of Stones, speaking under conditions of anonymity describe him as a solid soldier, prone to playing by his own rules. None of those interviewed were prepared to comment on the situation surrounding his discharge. His career as a mercenary makes him a likely recruitment candidate, however his lack of attachment to, or influence over, a State security service limits his value in this regard. Recommend continued surveillance and monitoring."
- — In-game biography
Harry Stone is an operator for the Warsaw Pact faction featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. He is playable in Multiplayer and Zombies modes within Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, as well as in Call of Duty: Warzone upon purchase of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
|Name||Rarity||Image||How to obtain|
|Belfast Bridge||Base||In Multiplayer, perform 15 Finishing Moves|
|Siege||Rare||Battle Pass Season Two Tier 30|
|Instigator||Epic||Bundle Full Assault|
|Wolf||Epic||Bundle Warthog Warrior|
|Expendable Asset||Legendary||Bundle Test Dummy|
|High Plains||Legendary||Bundle The Drifter|
|Kushwacked||Legendary||Bundle Tracer Pack: Stoner's Delight|
|Stealth||Legendary||Bundle City Ripper|
- Stone's blood type is O+.
- Stone has facial hair (resembling a moustache) under his mask.
- Stone’s Instigator Skin has American dog tags instead of British ones.
- Stone has the American flag on his weapons in the Full Assault Pack and Warthog Warrior packs even though he was formerly a part of the SAS.
- Stone’s Siege outfit is a reference to the 1980 Iranian Embassy Siege where the SAS rescued over twenty hostages from six gunmen of the DRFLA.
- As part of Season Three, Stone was given a new and much more expanded biography.