|One of our forward unit pages is pinned down and needs our expansion!|
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, needs to be expanded.
Add to the discussion on what needs to be improved, or start your own discussion on the talk page.
Harvest Pods are a feature in Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies in the maps Shadows of Evil and Zetsubou No Shima. A player can go up to one and hold the "use" button to make it explode (in Shadows of Evil) or peel open (in Zetsubou No Shima), revealing a reward that a player may take, such as a new weapon or power-up, or something bad such as a zombie, Parasite (in Shadows of Evil), or a grenade ready to explode.
In Shadows of Evil, the player must get the Fumigator before they may harvest the pods. Harvest pods swell up over a period of time, glowing different colours, such as red or purple. These colours represent how long the pod has been left for, and the longer it is left for, the better the player's chances are of getting a good reward. Purple is the last stage, and only during the purple stage can the player find the Apothicon Servant part: Margwa Tentacle in Shadows of Evil.
In Zetsubou No Shima, the player instead has to collect a Seed power-up, plant the seed at a dirt spot, and wait at least the rest of the round for it to grow. In Zetsubou No Shima, the player can also water a planted seed with the water they collected from one of the ponds of Element 115-infected water. See the Seed article for details on element 115 water effects.
Items[edit | edit source]
Shadows of Evil[edit | edit source]
- Low Tier Pod (Normal Yellow Pod)
- Mid Tier Pod (Red Pod)
- High Tier Pod (Purple Pod)
Zetsubou No Shima[edit | edit source]
- Low Tier Harvest Pod (Orange)
- Mid Tier Harvest Pod (Solid Purple)
- High Tier Harvest Pod (Purple with yellow specks) - Use blue Element 115 water with KT-4 fertilizer shots with 3 rounds
- Clone Pod (10-30% chance) [player is revived with their perks and guns after bleed out]) Fertilize plants with KT-4 shots for three rounds. See Seed article for details.