- "Summon beams of energy down on yourself and allies to instantly heal to full health."
- — In-game description
Healing Aura is a Field Upgrade introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies. It allows the player to summon beams of energy down on themselves and allies to instantly heal them to full health.
Like all Field Upgrades in Zombies, Healing Aura can be upgraded using Aetherium Crystals.
- Upgrade I: You and allies gain a regenerative healing effect that lasts 10 seconds.
- Upgrade II: Beam knocks down normal enemies and stuns Special and Elite enemies.
- Upgrade III: Beam revives downed allies.
- Upgrade IV: Revived allies now keep all of their Perks on their decay meter.
- Upgrade V: Beams persist at their initial locations and continuing to heal players for 10 seconds.
Advantages of Using Healing Aura
Healing Aura is useful for many things. Most importantly, when Healing Aura is fully upgraded it can help teams instantly revive teammates and prevent the loss of critical perks. Additionally, Healing Aura is useful for getting you and your teammates out of trouble because of the healing and stunning effects.