|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at High Moon Studios. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Call of Duty Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
High Moon Studios (formerly Sammy Studios) is an American video game developer, that used to be a part of Sierra Entertainment. After a period as independent studio, the developer was acquired by Vivendi Games in January 2006 and retained the current name. It is now owned by Activision Blizzard, a parent company of Activision.
They developed the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, whereas the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC editions have been developed by Sledgehammer Games. They also aided Sledgehammer Games with Call of Duty: WWII. High Moon Studios aided Infinity Ward during the development of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. High Moon Studios also aided Treyarch in development of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 .
Games developed for the Call of Duty series Edit
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 versions only)
Games developed as assistant developers Edit
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (assisted Infinity Ward)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (assisted Infinity Ward)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (assisted Raven Software)
- Call of Duty: WWII (assisted Sledgehammer Games)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (assisted Treyarch)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (assisted Infinity Ward)