The Hound series was initially produced as a platform for multi-role missions and it has found use in militaries across the world. Hound drones are highly customisable and can be fitted with a variety of weapons systems.
Hounds were originally remotely operated but have since been upgraded with advanced control software, enabling them to perform autonomous operations.
- Designed by: Coalescence Corporation Defense Division
- Number built: 1,000,000+
- Weight: 0.75 tons (without weapons package)
- Length: 90cm
- Width: 90 cm
- Height: 1.0 meters (extends to 2.0 meters)
- Armor: Ceramic composite
- Engine: 120hp electric motor, 150 Nm torque capable
- Fuel capacity: 2 gallon capacity 1.5kwH flow battery
- Operational range: 10km
- Speed: Road speed of 15km/h