- "A rural house is your last hope for survival as the zombies advance."
- — Description
Layout[edit | edit source]
First Room (Starting Room)[edit | edit source]
In the first room, the M14 can be found for 1800 points and the M1891/59 for 300 points, but it is recommended that the player use the Throwing Knife because zombies in the first rounds are still weak. There is a door that can be opened for 5000 points that leads to the second room. There are a total of five windows in this room and each one with a barricade.
There is a glitch to where only Zombies can spawn in only two barricades around the "Aim for the head" area. Though at high rounds it is hard to control them both.
Second Room[edit | edit source]
This room contains a Mystery Locker (DS version of the Mystery Box) which can be purchased for 950 points, an M16A1 that can be purchased for 2500 Points and also a Remington 870 for 1200. There is also a door which leads to the second floor that costs 10000 points.
Second Floor (Final Room)[edit | edit source]
In this room the player can find the PPSh-41 for 5000 points and a M16A1 with a Grenade Launcher is also available for 7500 points, as well as an XM22 and a M79. Grenades are also available for purchase. There is also a hole in the floor in between the walls with the PPSh-41 and XM22 which the player can shoot through, which can be useful for safely clearing out the starting room.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Starting Loadout[edit | edit source]
Wall Weapons[edit | edit source]
- M14 (1800)
- M1891/59 (300)
- M16A1 (2500 without Grenade Launcher, 7500 with)
- Remington 870 (1200)
- PPSh-41 (5000)
- XM22 (4000)
- M79 (3500)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the first room, the words "Aim for the head" appear to be written in blood.
- In the second room, a car that looks like one that Shaw and Yuri drove seems to have crashed into the wall.
- One of the barricades in the first room has sandbags instead of it being a window.
- The upstairs room looks like a bomb was detonated there.