The Hunter's Cabin is a secret location in Green Run, a Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies map. There are two important items to find here, the Bowie Knife and the Pressure Gauge to build the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23. The Hunter's Cabin can only be accessed via TranZit mode.
Location[edit | edit source]
The Hunter's Cabin is located between the Power Plant and the Town on the side of the "road" opposite the green streetlight nearby. The simplest way to access the Hunter's Cabin is to leave the Town in the opposite direction of the Bus's arrival and make a sharp left turn up the hill at the streetlight. If done correctly, a line of fire can be seen as the cabin is approached.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Bowie Knife - 3000 points
Buildable Parts[edit | edit source]
- The Gauge
The Gauge is a piece of the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23 and can be found in three locations. Either by the fireplace, on the cot, or on the table beside the cot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hunter's Cabin is one of four non bus stop locations on Green Run that is free of Denizen attacks. The other three are the Tunnel, the Prototype (Nacht der Untoten) and the Pylon.
- There is a large number of monkey/Denizen skulls around the cabin, plus a hole in the roof.
- Although the Hunter's Cabin is an uncommon place to be at, the spawn rate for zombies is high even if the other players are no where near the Cabin.
- The cabin is identical to the cabin in the 1981 horror film Evil Dead.
Video[edit | edit source]