"Hunter Two-One", also known as "Hunter 2-1", or simply "2-1", is a unit of U.S. Army Rangers featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, lead by Sgt. Foley and notably includes Cpl. Dunn, Pvt. Ramirez, and PFC. Allen.
The unit first appears in Afghanistan where it helps train Afghan recruits and participates in an operation to help BCT-One. The unit is then transferred back to the U.S. where they play a major role in the defense of America from the Russian Invasion. They arguably play the largest role in the defense of Washington D.C., clearing buildings such as the Department of Commerce and stopping the Hammerdown Protocol from destroying the city. The unit is last seen questioning when they will be able to take their revenge on the Russians for devastating their country.
- Sgt. Foley - Acting Commander of Hunter Two-One.
- Cpl. Dunn - Second-in-command of Hunter Two-One. Appears to act as a field medic in some cases.
- Pvt. Ramirez - Playable character. Can Sometimes Take The Role Of Fireteam Commander.
- PFC. Allen (K.I.A.) - Playable character, later recruited for Task Force 141. Killed by Vladimir Makarov in "No Russian".
Other Notable MembersEdit
- Pvt. Wade (K.I.A.) - Soldier killed while defending his position at a downed UH-60 Black Hawk in "Second Sun"..
- Pvt. Morgan (Possibly K.I.A.) - Soldier seen with Ramirez, Dunn, and Foley driving the Jeep in "Wolverines".
- Pvt. Sandler (Possibly K.I.A.) - Soldier seen in "Second Sun" and "Whiskey Hotel" with Foley, Dunn, and Ramirez. Could be killed by Ultranationalists.
- Pvt. McCord - Soldier seen in "S.S.D.D." and "Second Sun" with the squad.
- Pvt. Wells (Possibly K.I.A.) - High level soldier seen in "Wolverines!" defending the Nate's from Russian troops.
- Helped to rescue a stranded unit, BCT-One, in "Team Player".
- Secured and defended HVI "Raptor" in "Wolverines!".
- Eliminated enemy resistance, destroyed anti aircraft batteries, and found corpse of an unknown HVI in "Exodus".
- Secured the Department of Commerce building, aided the evacuation site at the Washington Monument, destroyed enemy SAM sites at the Department of Justice building, and defended their position after being shot down in "Of Their Own Accord".
- Survived the Russian assault and regrouped with allied forces to retake the White House in "Second Sun".
- Helped reclaim the White House and prevented the "Hammerdown Protocol" by deploying green flares on the roof of the White House in "Whiskey Hotel".
- In the Special Ops missions Body Count and Homeland Security, the player is referred to as "Hunter 2-1" by Overlord.
- The Marines dismantling the SAM sites in "The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday" are referred to as Hunter Squadron by Punisher.