- "Four round burst. Print rounds to ammo reserve. Best in class damage."
- — In-game description.
The IMR (Integrated Munitions Rifle) is an assault rifle in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The weapon will be able to print bullets with 3D printing technology, effectively reducing reload times. It was first seen in the "Induction" gameplay reveal at E3 2014.
Players load in a canister of liquid matter and rack it by pulling back on the bolt. Once securely housed, the internal computer begins printing ammunition on the spot. Players can see the number of bullets created as a digital ammo counter increases. Sledgehammer is still tinkering with the fire rate and power of the IMR, but it should dramatically reduce reload time.
- Red Dot Sight
- Hybrid Sight
- Auto Focus Sight
- Target Enhancer
- ACOG Scope
- Laser Sight
- Extended Mags
- Parabolic Microphone
- Quickdraw Grip
- Grenade Launcher
Supply Drop Variants
- Thunder Tusk [Elite] (Accuracy +3, Handling -1, Reload Speed -1)
- Boar Strike [Elite] (Damage +1, Range +2, Accuracy -2, Fire Rate -1)
- Heart Breaker [Professional] (Damage -1, integrated Parabolic Microphone)
- Feedback (Fire Rate +2, Accuracy -1, Range -1)
- Impact [Enlisted] (Damage +1, Range -1)
- Hunted [Enlisted] (Fire Rate +1, Handling -1)
- Lightweight (Mobility +1, Accuracy -1)
- Hushed (Handling -1, integrated Suppressor)
- ↑ http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/06/09/replay-of-advanced-warfare-mission-shown-at-xbox-e3-conference/