- "The ITRA Burst is a 4-round burst semi-automatic rifle that offers accuracy and moderate damage over long ranges."
- — Description
The ITRA Burst behaves a lot like the other 4-round burst assault rifles from previous Call of Duty games (M8A1, IMR, M8A7). It has an impressive one burst kill range which can be doubled with Advanced Rifling. In game, the ITRA Burst is a powerful weapon at medium-long ranges. When landing all shots in a burst on an enemy, the weapon kills extremely quickly. Conversely, missing a shot in a burst (requiring more than one burst to kill a person) makes this weapon the slowest killing rifle in the game, meaning this weapon rewards perfect accuracy and is very punishing to players with inaccurate shots. Handling of the weapon is average for the rifle category. However, the aim-down-sights speed is slower than average, and the hipfire spread is also below average, further solidifying the role of this weapon as a longer-range weapon (as most other primary weapons excluding LMGs and Sniper Rifles will aim faster and therefore gain an advantage in a gunfight). Recoil on this weapon is extremely low, beaten only in the rifle class by the M1A1 Carbine. Ammo capacity is best in class, and reloads are also fairly quick. Overall, the weapon is fairly well-balanced and therefore the only real attachment that would be of great value is the Quickdraw handle.
- Lens Sight (unlocked at weapon level 2)
- Quickdraw (unlocked at weapon level 3)
- Grip (unlocked at weapon level 4)
- Reflex Sight (unlocked at weapon level 5)
- High Caliber (unlocked at weapon level 6)
- Steady Aim (unlocked at weapon level 7)
- Full Metal Jacket (unlocked at weapon level 8)
- 4x Optic (unlocked at weapon level 9)
- Rapid Fire (unlocked at weapon level 10)
- Extended Mag (unlocked at weapon level 11)
- Advanced Rifling (unlocked at weapon level 12)
- Bayonet (unlocked at weapon level 13)
- Rifle Grenade (unlocked at weapon level 14)
- The rare variant of the ITRA Burst (variant lacking any visual changes) is usable in a custom multiplayer match, without needing to be unlocked.