I Have the Power is a hidden achievement/trophy featured in the Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies map The Tortured Path. It requires the player to assemble the Sword of Barbarossa. It is the mode's primary easter egg quest.
In order to accomplish this easter egg, the player must collect all three parts of the Sword of Barbarossa within each of the maps within The Tortured Path.
Step 1: The Hilt (Into the Storm)Edit
The Body PartsEdit
The player must find a total of six different body parts scattered around the map, consisting of a head, torso, two arms, and two legs. The location of each part will change each game.
- Head: On the fencepost to the left of the first Ubersprengen device.
- Head: Within the drawer to the left of the fireplace near the SMG Waffenbox.
- Head: In the sink of the kitchen within the winery house.
- Head: On the back hitch of the truck to the right of Lebenblitz.
- Head: On the top of shelf across from fireplace in the farmhouse.
- Torso: On the overturned cart in front of the windmill.
- Torso: Inside of the wheelbarrow on the back-left side of farmhouse, near the LMG Waffenbox.
- Torso: Crate to the left of Sniper Waffenbox in front of the farmhouse.
- Torso: On the windowsill above the Ubersprengen.
- Torso: Within the fireplace in the living room of the winery house.
- Arm: Under the stairs to the wine cellar, on the left.
- Arm: In a potted plant box in the front-right of the farmhouse.
- Arm: In the crate of canned goods behind the windmill, near the first Ubersprengen device.
- Arm: Holding a basket in the winery house.
- Arm: In the fence near the Resupply Package in front of the windmill.
- Arm: On the back-right side of Laufenblitz inside the windmill.
- Arm: In some debris to the right of the fireplace in the farmhouse.
- Arm: In the fireplace of the farmhouse.
- Arm: On top of the stack of wood to the right of the LMG Waffenbox.
- Arm: Inside the fireplace near the SMG Waffenbox.
- Leg: Under the bench to the right of the rear exit of the windmill.
- Leg: Hanging from the ceiling near front doorway of the farmhouse.
- Leg: On the top of fencepost to the right of the first Ubersprengen device.
- Leg: On the bottom shelf of the wine rack in the wine cellar.
- Leg: In a hanging potted plant near the front-right side of farmhouse, to the left of the Sniper Waffenbox.
- Leg: Below the driver-side door of blue truck to the right of the wine cellar basement doors.
- Leg: On the ground near the bushes to the left of Kugelblitz.
- Leg: In a ganging potted plant near the back-right side of the farmhouse.
- Leg: In the hole in the wall to the left of Schildblitz.
- Leg: To the right of Schildblitz.
The player must now obtain a piece of rope, which can be found hanging in a tree to the left of the first Ubersprengen device. The player must shoot it down, causing it to fall into the river below. In the following round, the rope will end up snagged on a branch to the left of Kugelblitz. The player must hold the interaction button on the branch, causing the branch to be brought up into the map, where the rope can be obtained.
In the round after the player has obtained all six body parts and the rope, a drop pod will fall out of the sky, crashing to the right of spawn. The player can then pick up two lighting rods from the front of the Sd. Kfz. 251 and in the body of a dead cow directly in front of the pod.
Starting on Wave 5, Wüstlings will start to appear. The player must anger a Wüstling and cause the charging Wüstling to ram into another Wüstling. This will cause the Wüstling to drop its arm, to which the player can pick up. The player can now insert the Wüstling arm into the cogs of the windmill, causing the blades of the windmill to stop. The player must stop the blade that is most intact directly to the right of the front entrance to the windmill. Once done correctly, the player can place the body parts, rope, and rods onto the blade. The player must now get the blade to the very top of the windmill by removing the Wüstling arm. Once it reaches the top, the player must re-insert the Wüstling arm into the cogs. If the player mistimes this, the player must allow the windmill to spin around again by removing the Wüstling arm.
If done correctly, the zombie strapped to the top of the windmill will be struck by lightning at the beginning of the next round, causing its body to fall in front of the windmill.
On the following round after the zombie crashes into the ground, it will get up and start to slowly stagger towards the farmhouse by going through the windmill. The player must protect the zombie until it crawls into a hole under the debris within the farmhouse. Failing to protect the zombie will cause it to die, forcing the player to restart the easter egg by ending the match.
On the next round after the zombie enters the hole, it will emerge with a battery. The player must now kill zombies close to the zombie, allowing the battery to be charged. Once the battery is charged, the player must either let the zombie die or reach the wine cellar of the winery house. If the player choses to have the zombie die once the battery is charged, the player can grab it from the ground and insert it into the panel to the left of the closed door in the wine cellar. Regardless, once the battery is inserted, the door will open, revealing the Hilt of Barbarossa. The player can now pick it up, rewarding the player will all of the Blitz.
Step 2: The Pommel (Across the Depths)Edit
The player must locate a powerless Überschnalle battery, located to the left of the Ubersprengen within the Barracks. The player must melee the battery, causing the player's vision to change. Every player within the match must then walk up to the battery and enter the vision mode as well.
On the following round once every player is in vision mode, a total of nine fish will appear within the ship. The player must find and shoot all nine fishes in order to progress.
- On a bed within the Medical Bay, to the left of the Ubersprengen.
- On top of a locker within the Barracks containing the Ubersprengen.
- On top of a bin to the right of the LMG Waffenbox.
- In the Barracks containing Kugelblitz, inside an open vent near the two doorways.
- On top of a power box to the left of the Sea Water Spark Trap switch.
- On a food tray in the Cafeteria.
- To the left of the open hatch directly in front of the entrance to the Briefing Room.
- On top of a vent to the right of the screen in the Briefing Room.
- On top of a box to the left of the back exit of the Briefing Room leading to the lower deck.
The Red HerringEdit
Once all nine fishes are shot, a red herring fish will appear at the raft at the back entrance to the Briefing Room the following round. The player must follow the red herring, where it will summon an Überschnalle casing to the right of the hatch in front of the Briefing Room. The player must now search for an Überschnalle weapon locker, located in one of six locations on the outside of the ship. Once the player has found it and purchased it for 3000 Jolts, the player can insert it into the Überschnalle casing. The player must now fill up the Überschnalle will enough Geistkraft. Once finished, the red herring will move towards the Barracks and summon another Überschnalle casing. Again, the player must locate another Überschnalle weapon locker and purchase an Überschnalle, bringing it to the Überschnalle casing in the Barracks. Once enough Geistkraft is filled into the Überschnalle, the red herring will head to the Cafeteria and summon one last Überschnalle casing. Once again, the player must locate the Überschnalle weapon locker, purchase an Überschnalle, and place it in the casing. Once full, the player's vision will go black.
- Hovering over the side of the ship to the right of the first Ubersprengen device.
- Inside an open metal container directly across from the first Ubersprengen device.
- To the left of Lebenblitz.
- Under the boat to the right of the SMG Waffenbox.
- Hanging on the roof of the canopy above the player's spawn.
- Inside an open metal container directly to the left of the staircase leading into the Cafeteria.
The player will be brought to an apparition, seemingly beneath the sea. The player must navigate through the apparition, jumping from rock to rock and landing at three separate rocks containing elements to the previous three maps. On each of these special rocks are apparitions of Straub, re-enacting key moments involving Straub in the previous maps. Once each Straub apparition ends, the player must fend off against a wave of enemies. Eventually, the player will reach a large floating platform containing the red herring. Once all players have reached this platform, three buckets will spawn and the red herring will enter one. The player must keep an eye on which bucket the red herring is in. Once the buckets stop moving, the player must shoot the bucket containing the red herring. Shooting the wrong one will cause an enemy to spawn.
After each successful stage, the amount of buckets and the speed in which they are moving will increase. Once the player has completed a total of three stages, the player will return to the map, where the Pommel of Barbarossa can be found inside a small case on a table to the left of the Ubersprengen. Picking it up will reward the player all of the Blitz.
Step 3: Forging the Sword (Beneath the Ice)Edit
Inside the altar room is an Überschnalle battery. Meleeing it three times will cause the device to spark immensely. On every even numbered wave, the player can go up to the battery and enter the vision mode from the previous chapter. Within this mode, the player can locate a set of runes formatted into a code, hidden somewhere within the map. The player must remember this code and insert it into the runic wall at the top of the map. Successfully doing so will cause the wall to glow, and on the following round a B.A.T. Ordinance drop will drop at the runic wall. Opening it will reveal the hilt, to which the player can place in its slot at the altar forge.
NOTE: The player does not have to technically use the vision mode, as there are a total of fifteen set codes the player can insert. The player can simply use trial and error with the codes on any wave to guess the runic code.
Once the hilt is inserted, an small tremor will occur, causing a box of flares to fall on the main staircase leading into the altar room. The player must pick up the flares and throw them into the four unlit candles on the four walls of the altar room. Once all four have been lit up, the player must throw the flares into the two pots on each side of the runic wall. After that, the player can throw a flare into the pot beneath the foot of the scaffolding to the left of the starting weapon Waffenbox, causing a secret hatch to open in the wall to the left of Laufenblitz, revealing the second rune. The player can then grab the rune and insert it onto the runic wall. Again, the player must insert the correct code into the runic wall. Upon successfully doing so, the wall will glow, and the pommel will be airdropped the following round.
Once the pommel is inserted, the four sacrificial stones around the map will be able to be lowered once stood on. All players within the match must stand on one of the stones. The player must kill zombies while standing on the stone. Once enough time has passed and enough kills have been required, a confirmation sound will play, and the four statues in the altar room will spew blood. One of them will drop the third and final rune, to which the player can pick up from the pool of blood. Inserting the rune onto the runic wall, the player must insert the correct code into the runic wall one last time. Upon successfully doing so, the wall will glow, and the blade will be airdropped the following round.
Once all three sword pieces are in place, the player can now forge the Sword of Barbarossa. With the pieces in place, the player can interact with the altar, causing the three sword pieces to forge together to complete the full sword. Once the sword is forged, the player can pick it up, unlocking the achievement.
There are several different rewards the player can unlocked depending on how the player has completed the easter egg. If the player completes the easter egg in a public lobby (or by completing the three maps in Custom in proper order, without failing), the player will be able to view the map's ending cutscene and unlock three survival maps; Bodega Cervantes, U.S.S. Mount Olympus, and Altar of Blood. The player can also obtain the full Sword of Barbarossa from each of the maps in The Tortured Path by unlocking the sword pieces in their respective maps.
If the player completes the easter egg while playing in hardened mode, the player will receive a special "Sanguine Skull" weapon charm along with the other rewards.
- Despite the achievement being for the main easter egg, it is only a bronze trophy, rather than a silver.