- "Guide a tank through heavy opposition in Hamburg."
- — Level Description
The player is either spawned inside a tank, callsign "Pit Boss", or as a ground unit. The player on the ground must escort the tank and blow up obstacles in the way while the player in the tank must drive the tank to a friendly LCAC for exfil. The player in the tank is the tank commander and has remote control over the turret (the view is of a camera on the turret) and the main gun, as well as the tank's movement. If playing this mission alone, the player will always spawn as a ground soldier and have to tell the tank to move forward or use its cannon on enemy troops.
|Found in level|
These weapons can be found with and without attachments.
Don't Tread On Me (15 / Bronze trophy ) - Complete the Iron Clad Special Ops mission on any difficulty.
High Roller (25 / Silver trophy ) - Complete the Iron Clad Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.
Not A Scratch (35 / Silver trophy ) - Finish with your tank at full health in the Iron Clad Special Ops mission.
- This Special Ops mission goes in the opposite direction of "Goalpost".
- Suicide bombers wear a different outfit than their survival mode counterparts.
- Baseplate gives the orders, instead of Overlord.
- The M4A1's ACOG Scope has a lower zoom level than the regular ACOG Scope, about the zoom level of a Red Dot Sight. This is also seen in the campaign mission "Down the Rabbit Hole".
- The PMC victory, Inner Circle spawn/victory and the GIGN spawn are all heard in this mission
- The starting loadout is actually different with two players than with one, the M4A1 will have a grenade launcher and the ACOG will have the correct zoom in co-op.