He became Executive Producer on Call of Duty: Black Ops and was one the Campaign Design Directors for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. He also directed two maps for the Zombies mode of Black Ops II, Mob of the Dead and Origins. A couple years later, he directed Call of Duty: Black Ops III as Game Director for the Campaign mode and as Game Director for the Zombies mode, taking over the position previously held by Jimmy Zielinski. He remained Game Director for the Zombies mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 after the campaign mode was canceled.
On February 28th, 2020, Treyarch announced Jason Blundell was leaving the studio.
- His favorite character is Nikolai Belinski.
- At the beginning of the Black Ops mission Crash Site, the Marine on the radio calls out that the next song, which is The Rolling Stones' Sympathy for the Devil, goes out to "Seargeant Blundell."
- Blundell started working on the Zombies mode with Der Riese on Call of Duty: World at War. He was behind the idea of the teleporters and the Pack-a-Punch Machine.
- ↑ https://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/call-of-duty-mw3/credits
- ↑ https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2930274/
- ↑ https://kotaku.com/the-human-cost-of-call-of-duty-black-ops-4-1835859016
- ↑ https://charlieintel.com/mark-lamia-now-chairman-treyarch-jason-blundell-dan-bunting-mark-gordon-now-co-studio-heads/40786//
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/1233512200859463680
- ↑ https://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-zombies-an-oral-history-of-the-unlike/1100-6442252/