He became Executive Producer on Call of Duty: Black Ops and was one the Campaign Design Directors for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. He also directed two maps for the Zombies mode of Black Ops II, Mob of the Dead and Origins. A couple years later, he directed Call of Duty: Black Ops III where he was Game Director for the Zombies mode, taking over the position previously held by Jimmy Zielinski and Game Director for the Campaign mode. He remained Game Director for the Zombies mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, since the campaign mode was canceled before the release of the game.
- His favorite character is Nikolai Belinski.
- Blundell started working on the Zombies mode with Der Riese on Call of Duty: World at War. He was behind the idea of the teleporters and the Pack-a-Punch Machine.
- ↑ https://kotaku.com/the-human-cost-of-call-of-duty-black-ops-4-1835859016
- ↑ https://charlieintel.com/mark-lamia-now-chairman-treyarch-jason-blundell-dan-bunting-mark-gordon-now-co-studio-heads/40786//
- ↑ https://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-zombies-an-oral-history-of-the-unlike/1100-6442252/