- "A former warlord, grown rich trafficking drugs and weapons through the Golden Triangle. Feared by his men for his temper and brutality. Recruited by Perseus to move WMDs around the globe using his established supply lines."
- — In-game biography
Kapano Vang, also known as Naga, is an operator for the Warsaw Pact faction featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone. Naga was released as part of the Season Two of content for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. He is an antagonist in the Black Ops Storyline in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Naga was a former warlord and drug cartel boss whom after a power grab, made a fortune from the trafficking of illicit narcotics and weapons in the war-torn Golden Triangle and whose authority made him feared for his reputation of being short tempered and his vindictive brutality, which led him to be recruited as a member of Perseus. Using his established supply lines, Naga smuggled and distributed Nova 6 gas throughout Laos and around the globe.
On April 19, 1984, three months after Russell Adler was taken prisoner by Vikhor "Stitch" Kuzmin, a rescue team led by Frank Woods arrived in Laos. Naga warned Stitch about their arrival and confirmed that Adler was secured and was currently headed to him in Verdansk. Stitch then ordered Naga to make the team believed they cared about their Nova 6 supply lines.
|Name||Rarity||Image||How to obtain|
|Viper||Legendary||Unlocked at Tier 0 of Season Two Battle Pass|
|Cobalt||Legendary||Operator Mission - Contraband Smuggler|
|Ashen Scale||Legendary||Operator Mission - Contraband Smuggler|
|Crimson Code||Legendary||Operator Mission - Cartel Boss|
|Rattlesnake||Legendary||Operator Mission - Cartel Boss|
|Warlord||Legendary||Unlocked at Tier 100 of Season Two Battle Pass|
|River Wraith||Legendary||Operator Mission|
|Rare Breed||Legendary||Operator Mission|
|Tree Python||Legendary||Bundle In the Sticks|
- Naga's blood type is O+.
- The words "ตํานานพญานาค" can be seen written on Naga's turban which translates to "Legendary serpent".
- Nāga are divine or semi-divine deities that resemble serpents that are seen in many South Asian and Southeast Asian cultures and folklore.
- Naga has female idle animations in the "Operators" tab in Warzone.
- Naga in a multitude of his lines within Zombies Mode will make reference to snakes in some form or another.
- Such a line is "Don't tread on me!" which is a direct reference to the Gadsden flag which features a Timberland Rattlesnake with said quote.
- So excited to announce that you can hear me as Naga, a new playable Operator in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone! twitter.com
- Everything You Need to Know About Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Two, Coming February 25. callofduty.com
- Introducing Naga: A Brutal Ex-Warlord in the Service of Perseus. callofduty.com