- "Full-auto ballistic firearm. Built in dual magazine provides faster reloads and increased ammo capacity."
- — In-game description.
The Karma-45 (referred to as CRB in the game files) is a submachine gun featured in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It has built-in dual magazines, allowing the weapon to have tactical faster reloads. The Karma-45 resembles the Vector from previous games, but appears to be double-barreled.
When all side missions are completed, the Karma-45 unlocks the High-Cal Burst upgrade, which enables a burst-fire that increases damage per accurate shot.
- Weapon Type - Submachine Gun
- Bullet Type - Ballistics
- Special Features - None
The Karma-45 is unlocked at level 9; it is the third submachine gun to be unlocked. The Karma-45 is fitted with its own sight featuring an orange reticle on a yellow tinted lens. Its built-in dual magazine means that only one magazine needs to be changed if the player has fired half or less than half of the 42-round capacity; otherwise both will be changed, while loading one at a time.
- Reflex - Unlocked at weapon level 1.
- Scout Hybrid - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- Trojan - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- VMC - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
- Thermal - Unlocked at weapon level 13.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Laser Sight - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Extended Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- FMJ - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- Rifled Barrel - Unlocked at weapon level 12.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 14.
|Glutton||N/A||Orion Initiative Rank 10|
|Commission||N/A||Wraith Rank 20|
|Kismet||N/A||JTF Wolverines Rank 40|
|Armageddon||File:Karma-45 Armageddon Unlock Card IW.png||N/A||Blood Anvil Rank 20|
|Phobos||File:Karma-45 Phobos Unlock Card IW.png||File:Rush Down Gun Perk Icon IW.png||N/A||Orion Initiative Rank 50|
|Deimos||File:Karma-45 Deimos Unlock Card IW.png||N/A||Blood Anvil Rank 50|
The Karma-45 appears in Zombies. It is available from a wall buy for 1250 points. When Pack-a-Punched, it becomes the Fate's Hand, featuring a combined magazine capacity of 40 rounds.
|Karma-45||Fate's Hand||Karma's B1-TCH|
|Extras||Larger magazine, more ammo||Larger magazine, more ammo|
- The Japanese text found on the side of the weapon (黒死病) translates to "Black death".