Overview[edit | edit source]
The map takes place at a town in Khandor which was turned into a hideout for Al-Qatala after they drove out the residents living there. Surrounding the lab that is the central focus of the town includes a garage, the field containing a signal tower, a market area next to a house and a second house turned lookout located next to the security checkpoint gate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A poster of Omar "The Wolf" Sulaman can be found within the map.
- There are several pictures in Lookout building that featured Captain Price and Farah.
- Coincidentally, there is a picture of Taylor Kurosaki.
- There is a photo of Euphrates Bridge, four photos of Gun Runner and a photo of the trench of Grazna Raid.
- There are more photos which are indistinguishable, but there is one which reveals two individuals (could either be Al-Qatala or Price and Gaz) in the back alley of a city.
- On the release of Khandor Hideout, it was detailed in an Activision Blog post as taking place in a country named Syrkistan. This is an internal name for Urzikstan.
- When approaching the field, a large flock of birds will fly away from within the grass.
- Next to the Allegiance spawn is a cell phone booth with a board featuring certain companies such as Rothwynn and the abbreviation IVCS(stylized as iVCS) which is seen in the loading screen of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.