- "Infiltrate a Russian communications station and detonate an EMP."
- — Level Description
Overview[edit | edit source]
The main goal of the mission is to detonate an EMP in a Russian docking port. Ozone will provide covering fire with an RSASS from an unfinished suspension bridge. Scarecrow will be the ground support.
Scarecrow will begin the level in an alley with an SCAR-L and a silenced MP5. Several snipers litter the rooftops, ground resistance includes riot shield teams, two juggernauts, AK-47 and SPAS-12 wielding men, and minimal P90 attacks. After killing the first juggernaut and entering the factory, Ozone will be able to provide support with a Reaper.
After Scarecrow detonates the EMP, all electronics (including the player's) will be wiped out. The support beam Ozone is standing on will be shot down by one of the many helicopters in the level. This allows both team-members to meet up before escaping on a motorboat.
Weapon Loadout[edit | edit source]
|Scarecrow starting loadout|
|Ozone starting loadout|
|Ozone after fall|
|Found in Level (with or without attachments)|
Video Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Achievements/Trophies[edit | edit source]
One-Four-One (15 / Bronze trophy ) - Complete the Kill Switch Special Ops mission on any difficulty.
Helipocalypse (30 / Silver trophy ) - Destroy 6 helicopters in the Kill Switch Special Ops mission.
EMPressive (30 / Silver trophy ) - Complete the Kill Switch Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The SCAR-Ls in this mission have a longer draw time than their multiplayer equivalent.
- The playable characters are named Ozone and Scarecrow, likely a reference to the Ozone and Scarecrow from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- The Riot Shields that the Juggernauts equip do not seem to work at all, as the player can shoot straight through them.
- When switching perspectives on solo play, the character the player switches to will have the same amount of grenades and flashbangs the other had before the switch.
- The SCAR-L Suppressed that Ozone holds has a different firing sound than the silenced SCAR-L in multiplayer.
- Immediately after starting the mission, a breakable window on the right will lead into a room with a small, slightly obscured teddy bear.
- Some of the AK-47s in this level have the M68.
- In the behind the scenes trailer, all weapons with silencers attached play the unsilenced sound effect when fired.
- When heading for the Zodiac during solo play, Scarecrow does not have to reach the Zodiac to complete the mission.
- Scarecrow and Ozone have no dialog if playing in co-op mode.
- No matter if Scarecrow picks up a firearm or a Riot Shield in solo play, when the player switches to Ozone, Scarecrow will automatically drop his weapon and pick up a suppressed MP5 and will continue to use it until the end of the mission.
References[edit | edit source]