- "Bolt-action sniper rifle. Fast handling, 1-shot kill to the head and chest. Hold LSHIFT while ADS to steady."
- — In-game description
In multiplayer, the Koshka is unlocked at level 43. Its operator mod is the Strelok, which increases weapon accuracy while ADS, by reducing the hip fire spread as the player aims down sights.
The Koshka appears in all zombies maps where it's available as a weapon within the Mystery Box for 950 points and as a wall weapon for 4500 points. It is the only sniper rifle that can be bought off a wall. When upgraded via Pack-a-Punch Machine, it becomes the Bakeneko (化け猫, lit. "form of cat"; in Japanese folklore, a type of yōkai bearing resemblance to a cat) with the magazine size increased to 14 rounds and its ammo reserve increased to 140.
:For attachments images, see Koshka/Attachments.
- The inscription on the magazine receiver (Попался / Popalsya) means "Gotcha!"
- The Operator Mod for the Koshka, the Strelok (Russian: Стрелок) literally means "sharpshooter."
- The reticle sight of its default scope is misaligned.
- Equipping the Iron Sight attachment doesn't flip the front sight of the weapon up. Instead, an additional front sight is added near the foregrip.
- A Russian flag can be seen painted above the magazine and stock.