- "Bolt-action sniper rifle. Fast handling, 1-shot kill to the head and chest. Hold LSHIFT while ADS to steady."
- — In-game description
In multiplayer, the Koshka is unlocked at level 43. Its operator mod is the Strelok, which increases weapon accuracy while ADS.
The Koshka appears in all zombies maps where it's available as a weapon within the Mystery Box for 950 points and as a wall weapon for 4500 points. It is the only sniper rifle that can be bought off a wall. When upgraded via Pack-a-Punch Machine, it becomes the Bakeneko with the magazine size increased to 14 rounds and its ammo reserve increased to 140.
- Koshka (in Russian: Кошка) means cat. The Pack-A-Punch name "Bakeneko" derives its name from "化け猫", meaning 'Changed Cat'.
- The inscription on the magazine receiver (Попался, translit.: Popalsya) means "Got caught".
- The reticle sight of its default scope is misaligned.
- Equipping ironsights does not flip the front sight of the weapon up. Instead, an additional front sight is added near the foregrip.