|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
- "On an uncharted volcanic island, the evil organization, "Arkadeus", has built their ultimate weapon - a death laser that harnesses the raw power of a volcano. Now it's up to the Specialists to stop them!"
- — Description
Lair is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. It was first introduced on September 23rd, 2019 first on PlayStation 4 for players who purchased the Black Ops Pass, and later on September 30th, 2019 for Xbox One and PC.
- In the upper section, there are two elevators that can be used to get to the control room of the building.
- There's a button in the control room that can be press to fire a laser.
- A shark will swim in the water areas for a while.
- Some signs have funny descriptions
- One notice sign reads: ONLY LEVEL 60+ EVIL DO-ERS ALLOWED BEYOND THIS POINT.
- A safety first sign has: YOUR FAMILY IS WAITING FOR YOU AT HOME...UNLESS.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.