- "Projectile weapons with high explosive weapons."
- — Category description in Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Launchers are weapons which fire explosive projectiles that are featured throughout the entire Call of Duty series. In the early World War II titles they were primary weapons, while in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Call of Duty: WWII they were available only as Perks or as a Basic Training. However, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 onwards, they are available as secondary weapons.
- 1 Overview
- 2 List of Launchers in the Call of Duty Series
- 2.1 Call of Duty and United Offensive
- 2.2 Finest Hour, Call of Duty 2, Roads to Victory and World at War (DS)
- 2.3 Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
- 2.4 Call of Duty 3 and World at War: Final Fronts
- 2.5 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- 2.6 Call of Duty: World at War
- 2.7 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- 2.8 Call of Duty: Black Ops
- 2.9 Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS)
- 2.10 Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
- 2.11 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- 2.12 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Defiance
- 2.13 Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- 2.14 Call of Duty Online
- 2.15 Call of Duty: Ghosts
- 2.16 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 2.17 Call of Duty: Heroes
- 2.18 Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- 2.19 Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- 2.20 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- 2.21 Call of Duty: WWII
- 2.22 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- 2.23 Call of Duty: Mobile
- 2.24 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- 2.25 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- 3 Cut Launchers
Launchers have many different purposes. They can be used as indirect fire support, anti-armor, anti-personnel purposes and anti-air purposes. The different types are as follows:
- Unguided Launchers: They fire unguided rockets to destroy targets, mainly enemy soldiers, and include weapons such as the AT4 and RPG-7.
- Guided Launchers: They fire lock-on missiles to fly at targets; they can be in direct or top-attack profile flight. They must have a lock-on to a target to track, such as the Javelin and the Strela-3.
List of Launchers in the Call of Duty Series
Launchers are now classified as secondary weapons.
Note that in campaign mode, the launchers don't occupy the two main weapon slots; they are instead selected from the D-Pad like the equipment slot.
- FGM-148 Javelin (Campaign Only)
- FIM-92 Stinger (Campaign Only)
- AT4 (Campaign Only; Unobtainable)
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty Online
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare