- "While solo, Lebenblitz automatically revives the user, but is limited to 3 uses.
While cooperating with others, Lebenblitz increases how fast you revive allies."
- — Notebook Information
Lebenblitz ("Life Blitz") is a Blitz featured in Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies, requiring 1500 Jolts in co-operative matches while only costing 500 Jolts in solo matches. It can be purchased in every map's immediate spawn area, with the exception of the Prologue, Gröesten Haus and Bodega Cervantes. The effects are different depending if the player is playing alone or with others; while with other players, it allows the player to revive other players at twice the speed.
During solo play, it allows the player to revive themselves, which causes the Blitz to be removed, but also allows the player to keep the rest of their Blitz. The Blitz can be repurchased up to three times in solo play, and works with the "Self Revive" consumable. It is similar to Quick Revive and Up 'N Atoms from past titles.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Prologue - On the second floor of the farmhouse.
- The Final Reich - In the Village Entrance, to the right of the 750 door into the Village Square.
- Gröesten Haus - Obtained via the Random Blitz machine.
- The Darkest Shore - On the beach, to the left of the minecart exit.
- The Shadowed Throne - In the Underbelly, to the left of the wall revealing the Wunderbuss' workshop.
- The Tortured Path
- Into the Storm - Against the back of the truck directly in front of the player's spawn area.
- Across the Depths - On the top deck, on the port side of the ship next to the left drop off to the lower deck.
- Beneath the Ice - In the spawn area.
- Bodega Cervantes - In the small house, directly across from the PPSh-41 weapon locker.
- U.S.S. Mount Olympus - In the same location as Across the Depths.
- Altar of Blood - In the same location as Beneath the Ice.
- The Frozen Dawn - In the Crash Site, to the left of the M30 Luftwaffe Drilling weapon locker.