- "Ask nice, I might give it back. "
- — Leni "Zero" Vogel
Leni "Zero" Vogel is a character and playable Specialist in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 who was introduced in Operation Absolute Zero on December 11th, 2018. She is also a playable character in Call of Duty: Mobile. Post-Operation Absolute Zero, Zero is automatically unlocked for all players.
- "Zero can disrupt and distract her enemies using the powerful hacking tools at her disposal, bringing new counteractive measures to the table in Black Ops 4."
- — Official Description
Not much is known about Leni Vogel's early life. What is known however is that she is a self-taught digital security expert with a penchant for countermeasures and an arsenal of technology-crippling hacks.
- "Hack and disrupt enemies and their equipment, spreading confusion and mayhem as you use their tools against them."
- — Description
Call of Duty: Mobile
Zero returns in Call of Duty: Mobile and was first introduced in the Season 5 Steel Legion update via the Crescent Moon Bundle. Three more skins for Zero could be obtained throughout different ways; Nebula, which could be obtained through the Season 11 Anniversary Battle Pass, a Base uniform, which could be obtained through the Rainy Day Crate in Season 2: Day of Reckoning, and Escape, which could be obtained through the Season 3: Tokyo Escape Battle Pass.
- Zero gets her Specialist name from the "Zero-day exploit".
- Zero uses a small pixel charm as her insignia.
- This same charm can be found on both of her Specialist items.
- During Operation Dark Divide, Zero was given the superheroine alias "TeraGlitch", and was aligned with the heroes in their struggle against the supervillains.