- "Zero, a versatile and deadly hacker available in both Multiplayer and Blackout. In Multiplayer, Zero can disrupt and distract her enemies using the powerful hacking tools at her disposal, bringing new counteractive measures to the table in Black Ops 4."
- — Official Description
Leni "Zero" Vogel is a playable Specialist in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, added with Operation Absolute Zero on December 11th, 2018. She can be unlocked for use in Multiplayer and Blackout by reaching Tier 1 in the Black Market contraband during the aforementioned operation. Post-Operation Absolute Zero, she is automatically unlocked for any player.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Biography[edit | edit source]
Not much is known about Leni Vogel's early life. What is known however is that she is a self-taught digital security expert with a penchant for countermeasures and an arsenal of technology-crippling hacks.
Special Issue[edit | edit source]
- "Hack and disrupt enemies and their equipment, spreading confusion and mayhem as you use their tools against them."
- — Description
- Specialist Weapon: Icepick - Powerful hacking device that disables enemies and steals or destroys their equipment and scorestreaks.
- Specialist Equipment: Disruptor - An EMP grenade that disrupts enemy equipment and HUDs.
Call of Duty: Mobile[edit | edit source]
Zero returns in Call of Duty: Mobile and was first introduced in the Season 5 Steel Legion update. Another skin for Zero could be obtained in the Season 11 Anniversary Battle Pass.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zero gets her Specialist name from the "Zero-day exploit".
- Zero uses a small pixel charm as her insignia.
- This same charm can be found on both of her Specialist items.
- During Operation Dark Divide, Zero was given the superheroine alias "TeraGlitch", and was aligned with the heroes in their struggle against the supervillains.
References[edit | edit source]