- "Full-auto LMG with moderate recoil and high damage."
- — In-game description
In multiplayer, it is the first light machine gun that the player unlocks. It has a range that is close to the sniper rifles, always getting three shot kills at most ranges. At much longer ranges, the damage decreases to four shots. Although it's the most favorable trait, the Lewis has three things that limit the weapon, which is the low rate of fire, slow handling traits and a wide hipfire spread. Recoil can be a bit of a issue at longer ranges, kicking upward after a few shots. However, this can be controlled if firing in controlled bursts as the Lewis has mainly vertical recoil. Attachment wise, it's good without an optic, due to its good iron sights. Extended Mag will increase the size from 47 rounds to 97 rounds instead, giving less need of a long reload. The Grip can help with accuracy at a distance, and FMJ can help for enemies that are behind cover, or to finish off lower tier kill streaks.
- Quickdraw (unlocked at weapon level 2)
- Grip (unlocked at weapon level 3)
- Reflex Sight (unlocked at weapon level 4)
- Steady Aim (unlocked at weapon level 5)
- Full Metal Jacket (unlocked at weapon level 6)
- 4x Optic (unlocked at weapon level 7)
- Extended Mag (unlocked at weapon level 8)
- Rapid Fire (unlocked at weapon level 9)
- Bipod (unlocked at division level 1)