Loadout Options are a Create-A-Class feature in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare as a part of the Pick-10 system. They are similar to Wildcards from previous games. Unlike wildcards, Loadout Options (with the exception of Overkill) do not have to be selected separately from their associated slot, but filling a slot provided by a Loadout Option requires 2 Allocation Points instead of 1. In addition, there is no limit to the number of Loadout Options that can be used other than available Allocation Points. Loadout Options consist of:
- Primary Expert: Take an additional primary weapon attachment. Can be selected up to three times for a maximum of five attachments
- Secondary Expert: Take an additional secondary weapon attachment. Can be selected up to two times for a maximum of four attachments
- Overkill: Take a primary weapon instead of a secondary weapon
- Extra Lethal: Take a second Lethal
- Extra Tactical: Take a second Tactical
- Perk 1 Greed: Take a second Perk 1.
- Perk 2 Greed: Take a second Perk 2.
- Perk 3 Greed: Take a second Perk 3.
- According to multiplayer lead Joe Cecot, the reason for the replacement of wildcards with the Loadout Options system is because "we felt like they were cumbersome to slot in and out and manage". Thus "we integrated that into the Pick 10 system, using the pips. You can quickly slot an item in, and it just costs you points. You can remove it and get them back. It streamlined the Pick 10 interface. We take that approach to everything in Call of Duty. We take a system and say, 'We love that system, but what can we do to improve it?'”