Call of Duty 2: Big Red OneEdit
|Magazine Size||32 rounds|
|Maximum Ammunition||320 rounds|
|Rate of Fire||650 RPM|
|Used by||Vichy French Military|
- "This French submachine gun has a distinctive bent look to it for a more compact design. 7.65mm caliber 32-round clip. 650 rounds per minute."
- — Bonus Materials Weapons description.
The MAS 38 (referred to as MAS38 SMG in the HUD) is available during the mission Baptism By Fire in the hands of Vichy French forces. It has 32 rounds per magazine, deals high damage, and unlike other submachine guns, has virtually no recoil, along with very clear iron sights. It takes 2-3 shots to kill at close range, and 4-5 shots at long range. It is a good idea to use this weapon in the level, for ammunition is very abundant. It excels in close quarters, making it useful for clearing buildings.
Call of Duty: WWIIEdit
|Damage Multipliers||1.1x (Head)|
|Weapon Class||Submachine Gun|
|Magazine Size||30 rounds (45 w/ Extended Mag)|
|Starting Ammunition||30+90 (MP)|
|Maximum Ammunition||30+180 (MP)|
|Rate of Fire||689 RPM (740 w/ Rapid Fire)|
- "Automatic SMG with a large magazine and modest damage. Fastest aim down sight in class."
- — Description
The MAS 38, referred to as M-38, was added to Call of Duty: WWII with the Operation Shamrock & Awe event.
- Lens Sight (unlocked at weapon level 2)
- Quickdraw (unlocked at weapon level 3)
- Reflex Sight (unlocked at weapon level 4)
- Grip (unlocked at weapon level 5)
- Steady Aim (unlocked at weapon level 6)
- Full Metal Jacket (unlocked at weapon level 7)
- Advanced Rifling (unlocked at weapon level 8)
- Extended Mag (unlocked at weapon level 9)
- Rapid Fire (unlocked at weapon level 10)
- Suppressor (unlocked at weapon level 11)
|Name||Rarity||How to Obtain||Zombie Perks||Notes|
|Top O' The Mornin'||Epic||Completing the M-38 - Top O' The Mornin' Collection||N/A||
Awards 10% extra XP
|Homestead||Epic||Supply Drop||N/A||Awards 10% extra XP|
|Forsaken II||Heroic||Supply Drop||N/A||
Awards 15% extra XP .