- For the weapon of a similar spelling, see M16.
The Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), commonly known as MI6, is a multi-role intelligence agency that works for the British Government alongside the Security Service (MI5).
Operatives of the MI6 and the CIA in a joint task force operation to kill Alex Mason, Grigori Weaver, and Jason Hudson. This operation would take place in the year 1978, 10 years after the events of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
MI6 and its director are contacted at the beginning of "Mind the Gap" in response to Makarov's men offloading unknown cargo in a dock prior to the full invasion by Russian forces hours later.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
MI6 is mentioned by John Taylor in his journal entry for the mission "In Darkness".
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
The MI6 are a playable multiplayer faction always opposite to the DGI or Spetsnaz.
- Match start
- "Alright chaps, we trained for this. You know what to do."
- "Expect hostile contact - make sure they know whose house they're in."
- "For Queen and country MI6 - don't let us down."
- "It’s just another day in the office gentlemen."
- "Use of deadly force has been approved - execute, execute."
- "Mission Clock is ticking - happy hunting."
- "MI6 you are Cleared Hot."
- "MI6 eliminate all hostiles."
- Time concern
- "Mission Clock is running down."
- "We're running out of time MI6."
- Imminent defeat
- "You don't want your kiddies speaking Russian, fight back."
- "All operators egress hot zone immediate."
- Imminent victory
- "Keep it up MI6 - you're taking this."
- "Mission goals are in sight. Bring this home."
- "They can't handle us the day's nearly ours."
- "Victory's close - crush those commie bastard."
- "Victory's close. Wrap it up, and lets go home."
- "Area has been pacified. Good work MI6."
- "Bastards'll think twice before they try that again."
- "Exactly how we planned it. Semper Occultus."
- "Job's a good 'un - well done chaps - make your way to exfil."